top of page


If you have arrived here from Ukraine, there are many areas with which we can offer help and advice. See the following links for more information:

Job & Legal

All about job searching and how to obtain a UK national insurance number for work.


All you need to know about the UK health service and finding a doctor.


Tips for kids and family activities in Surrey.


Find free furniture, clothes and items you might need.

Below you can find official contact numbers here that you may need to use. It’s always worth asking if they provide interpreter services.

  • UK Visas and Immigration Helpline: 0808 164 8810. Use this number for questions about the Family and Homes for Ukraine schemes (but note that they can’t tell you about your application status)

  • UKVI Resolution Centre: 0300 790 6268 or 0203 875 4669. Use this number for questions about your immigration account.

  • British Red Cross number: 0808 196 3651. Use this number for SIMs and emergency cash payment on arrival

  • Universal Credit helpline: 0800 328 5644. Use this number for questions about Universal Credit

  • Citizens Advice Help to Claim number: 0800 144 8444. Use this number to request help in applying for benefits. Interpreters can be arranged.

  • Pension Credit helpline and application number: 0800 99 1234. Use this number for questions about Pension Credit and to apply

  • Child Benefit helpline: 0300 200 3100. Use this number for questions about Child Benefit and to report changes.

  • Acas (Advice, Conciliation and Arbitration Service): 0300 123 1100. Use this number for advice on your employment status and rights (Labour Relations Agency for Northern Ireland: 03300 555 300). Interpreters can be arranged.

  • Modern Slavery and Exploitation Helpline: 08000 121 700. Use this number if you are being exploited or worried about someone else

  • Some numbers listed are always free; others may be included in your mobile phone operator’s call allowance; others may be excluded. Check before dialling as you may be on hold for a long time. See call charges and phone numbers – GOV.UK 

bottom of page